What Are the FIDMAs?
The F&I Digital Media Awards are comprised of five categories. Entries can be any type of digital media, including, but not limited to, educational videos, one- or two-way F&I presentations, mobile apps and interactive websites. Entries should explain the value and benefits of F&I products with an emphasis on transparency and regulatory compliance.
The F&I Digital Media Awards are open to anyone, including dealers and dealership personnel, agents, trainers, product providers, marketers and manufacturers. Winners will be recognized at a special ceremony at Industry Summit, which will be held Sept. 11–14, 2017, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
- Entries are due May 12, 2017.
- Entries must be submitted to this website. Click here to submit your entry.
- Videos must be no more than 120 seconds in length and must not contain any copyrighted works other than what is owned by the entrant.
- Video file size must be kept at or under 100 MB for quicker upload/encoding time. Winners may be asked to provide higher resolution files.
- Video files must be provided in one of the following file formats: .MPEG4; .MOV; .AVI; .WMV; .MPEGPS; .FLV; 3GPP; WebM; or any other file format accepted by YouTube as listed here.
- Content must be directed at car buyers. Content should not be directed at dealers or dealership personnel.
- Content may promote F&I product benefits, but should not include overt promotion for the provider.
- Submissions that contain printed or spoken words must be primarily in English.
- Each individual or company is allowed a total of 10 submissions.
- Each submission must not have been published in any medium prior to Jan. 1, 2016. Submissions must not infringe on any party’s intellectual property, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or right of privacy of publicity.